WGSN Says These Are the New Interior Design Colors for Kitchen Remodeling in 2022
- February 3, 2022
- Brenda Fisher
- 0 Comments
The kitchen is the heart of any home, so it’s important to design your kitchen with the latest interior design trends in mind. There are also plenty of kitchen remodel services that offer interior design fixes.
If you’re currently planning a kitchen remodeling project, now is the time to choose your color scheme wisely. Find out what are the best colors for kitchen remodeling according to WGSN below.
Interior Design Colors to Consider for Your Kitchen
- Bahama Blue – A relaxing and calming shade that is coming back into fashion, as it is perfect for small kitchens with low natural light because it doesn’t fade the space.
- Rose Quartz – This soft pink works well in kitchen spaces exposed to warm sunlight or under cool lighting.
- Woodland Green – The earthy green creates a relaxed vibe but also brings warmth and invigoration to a space, making it perfect for an open-plan kitchen/diner where you can enjoy cooking and socializing at the same time.
- Silver Moss – A classy way of infusing an earthy tone into your interior design scheme, this color also works well against all shades of gray as well as white and metallic surfaces.
- Steel Pink – This mid-tone pink can easily be paired with other colors and brings a softness to your design scheme, making it perfect for children’s kitchens as well as family spaces.
- Ochre Yellow – The best way to infuse a space with warmth and brightness, this yellow is especially good against darker exterior walls and also comes into its own when combined with copper and gold tones.
- Quartz Gray – Using this light gray creates an elegant backdrop that you can complement with deeper hues such as cobalt blue or even black for an unexpected contrast of color in your kitchen design scheme.
- Blush Pink – Perfectly feminine, this shade adds vibrancy to the room while still retaining a sense of warmth and comfort.
- Terracotta Red – The classic shade brings an earthy tone to your design scheme that is also bold enough to add interest in small kitchen spaces.
- Deep Jade – A luxurious green-blue hue, this color is sophisticated yet relaxed and works perfectly when paired with copper or brass metallic surfaces.
- Ice White – This fresh and clean shade brings clarity and brightness to a space while also contrasting well against bolder colors such as deep red for a contemporary kitchen design scheme.
- African Violet – Providing you choose the right shade of violet, this coloring can be used in almost any room in your home due to its versatility and ability to blend with other colors.
- Mustard Yellow – The perfect color for the kitchen when you want to add warmth, this shade is also great when paired with gray or blue-gray for a modern look.
- Nordic Blue – A sophisticated tone that adds depth to your design scheme, Nordic blue works well when paired with deeper shades of pink and green or even back to black for a contemporary finish.
- Ochre Brown – Combining earthy tones into your design scheme can create an inviting yet restful atmosphere in any interior space and is especially good against lighter shades of wood furniture.
- Latex Pink – The best way to introduce pink into your kitchen design without making it too feminine is to use this pale hue due to its subtle yet sophisticated tone.
- Moon White – A soothing and delicate shade, this color is the best choice when you want to create an airy atmosphere in your kitchen space.
- Fallow Blue-Green – This dark shade of blue-green brings calmness into any design scheme while also adding depth and dimension that works well when paired with lighter shades such as cream or wood tones for contrast.
- Quartz – Adding vibrancy to a kitchen requires something with more impact than subtle colors, so offsetting cooler tones like gray or blue with punchier tones can make all the difference to your design scheme.
- Full Moon Yellow – Bringing brightness and warmth to a kitchen, this yellow is especially good against deeper hues of green but also works well when paired with black or white.
Do You Need a Contractor to Remodel Your Kitchen?
Kitchen renovation is a big job. If you don’t know what you’re doing, it can be overwhelming and stressful. It’s not uncommon for people to hire professionals for this type of job so they don’t have to worry about breaking anything or having something not done right.
Contractors also help the homeowner stay on top of receiving different bids from potential companies they will work with and help them select the best option that works within their budget and timeline. They also might want to look into using accurate order processing software from resources like kitchenconceptsky.com/accurate-order-processing-and-tracking, amongst others, to keep on top of how the project is going. This not only helps the client but also the contractor.
It’s important to take into account what lighting your kitchen has now as well as how functional it is when trying to find the perfect color for your new kitchen design.
If you’re looking at redoing your current home as part of an overall update, there are many factors to consider before choosing kitchen remodeling contractors, in budget.
However, if you don’t want to hire a contractor to do the renovation, you can directly call professionals, such as a plumber from https://www.cityplumbingandrooter.com/, an electrician, a painter, and so on. However, before that you must have a clear design and blueprint for your new kitchen. That way, you’ll have a better idea of who to call and when.
Deciding Which Shade to Go For
When planning your new kitchen design, be sure to take note of how lighting affects different paint colors. Different shades look completely different when they’re under bright lighting as opposed to dim lighting.
So if you want a specific shade but aren’t sure if it will work in your current kitchen’s light fixtures, bring lamps over from another room or ask someone to turn on the switch during nighttime hours. Kitchen remodeling experts could help in deciding which light fixtures would suit your kitchen best.
A contractor isn’t necessary, but homeowners who are looking to perform their own remodel will need to understand that working on a kitchen can be dangerous. Finding a plumber is an easy task so don’t worry about this. Search for something like ‘plumber near Pasadena‘ or wherever you live, and you’ll be able to find a plumber in no time! It’s just important that you have a professional on-site to guide and advise you. This is true for both electrical and plumbing work, especially if the homeowner doesn’t have all of the necessary tools or knowledge needed to complete any aspect of these jobs.
The Ever-Changing Kitchen Design Trends
Kitchen design trends come and go over time, so it’s important to take note of what has been popular lately as you plan your new colors. You could always contact local kitchen remodeling contractors to help you out.
There are many pitfalls associated with remodeling on your own without help from professionals, so consider hiring someone experienced in this line of work before beginning any part of this process.